Assalamualaikum and Welcome!

Halluuuu people!!!!!! Thank you for viewing my blog (assuming that someone actually read this...lol..) Have a nice day!!!!!!

Photo

Photo

Friday 27 December 2013

Ghost?????


Well, most people these days don't believe in ghost. It is understandable. Science, logic, etc..... Me? Naa.. I don't like to speculate about that. Either i believe in ghost or not, I would like to keep it to myself. Its interesting that way but still, it scares the hell out of me.. Lol..


I am a superstitious junkie!! Lol. I just love listening to ghost and superstitious kinda story... True or not its nothing to do with it. There are claims, stories and rumors about ghost and supernatural stuff.... Don't you think its fun to uncover those so called mystery, or what ever you wanna call it... I think its fun, thats all... (^__________^)


Why i brought this up?? Because just now i dreamed about my late granma.... Now I can't sleep....and now I'm in front of my laptop, typing this post...lol...


When my grandma was still around, I used to spend lots of time hanging out with her and listen to her long-good-dramatic-life journey.. I kinda miss her..... Anyway, most of her stories were very boring but when it comes to ghost story, i bought the ticket for the front seat.. Lol.....


Next time i will share some ghost story... But for now, i wanna watch movie.. the most boring one.. so that i can sleep in no time.....  lol...

So, Good Night..... (^__________________*)













No comments:

Post a Comment