Assalamualaikum and Welcome!

Halluuuu people!!!!!! Thank you for viewing my blog (assuming that someone actually read this...lol..) Have a nice day!!!!!!

Photo

Photo

Saturday 9 November 2013

New Hobby: Gardening

Yup!! You heard me right...... I've recently developed an interest in gardening..... Waiting for my graduation day, being unemployed, single and broke, gosh!!! Its so damn stressful......

ROSE..... One particular flower that solely responsible for my newly develop hobby.... One look at this flower in the nursery, i tell you, its love at first sight.. I dont really know what type of rose is this (hybrid tea type i guess), i simply love it...

The second bloom from the first Rose that i bought... 

Before that, i never really interested in planting anything.. Now, i don't mind spending hours of my time taking care of this flower.. or should i say, "these flowers"....


My current flowers collection..in my newly established mini garden..

My mini garden is only 60% finished... Its small and simple, but it still take time to finish.. Maybe its because i spent more time to think rather than to actually do stuff or perhaps because im penniless so i have to collect my own materials (wood, stone, soil, etc)..lol..

Well, i wont give up.... Hopefully i can finish everything as soon as possible... lol

4 comments:

  1. Syukur Alhamdulillah hobi yang bermanfaat good for the body and soul. Tahniah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Your Flowers!! They Look Really Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they are... Spent hours of my day taking care of them....

      (ketara menganggur... Xda kerja... Ahahah )

      Delete